- 17th October 2019
- Caledon Community Centre, London Colney
The London Colney Community Awards are back for 2019!
We need your nominations!
We have so many inspiring and caring people living in our village, building community spirit and helping others stay safe and well, we think it is time to give back and say a big thank you to those that make a difference to you!
The winners of the awards will be announced and presented on Thursday 17th October at the Community Awards Evening.
Nominations must be submitted by Saturday 31st August 2019.
There are 3 categories you can nominate for:
Business in the Community:
This can be self nominated or a customer or client nomination, to identify something special about a business in the community.
Good Neighbour Award
This award is for someone who enhances the lives of a neighbour or neighbourhood; an unsung hero award!
Service to the Community
This award could be a volunteer, a group or simply a person that goes the extra mile, that provides enhancement of a service in the community
How to nominate!
- Download the nomination form here: community awards nomination form
- Complete your nomination online here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/WDDRFCF
- Complete the nomination form printed in your copy of the June 2019 London Colney News
- Pop in to the Parish Council Office or other local businesses and pick up a form.