The Parish Council has a budget to make a maximum grant of up to £500 on a discretionary basis to voluntary organisations and community groups that provide services that benefit the economic, environmental and/or social well being of residents of the Parish. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Capital grants for equipment
- Funding for particular events or activities
- Funding for particular projects
- Free or reduced charges for use of council facilities
In deciding on the allocation of grants, the Parish Council will take into account the financial status of the organisation/group, who in the community will benefit from the grant, and how the application addresses one or more of the Council’s Priorities:
- Listening and responding to the views and needs of residents to be a strong and recognisable voice for the village
- Providing the public with exceptional service and high-quality, value-for-money services accessible to all
- Protecting the vulnerable, working in partnership with the community and the voluntary sector
- Encourage participation in the work of the Parish Council and ensure transparency in all aspects of Parish Council decision-making.
- Taking steps to improve the environment and ensure sustainable policies are agreed to protect current and future village life.
To enable the Parish Council to make this assessment, please read our Grant Policy, and then complete our grant application form:
Please provide as much information as possible to support your application. Application forms must be received no later than 21 days before the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting. Any applications received after this deadline will be carried forward to the next meeting.
As part of the application process, you will be required to complete an evaluation form so we can monitor the success of our grant fund. Your details will also be put on our website.
If you have any further questions, please call Emma Payne at 01727 821314 or email firstname.lastname@example.org